Last updated: 21.05.2020
We understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites and any other services we provide (“our Services”).
If you don’t understand any parts of the policy or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
- submit a booking enquiry through our websites;
- make a booking/order through our websites and during the service itself;
- complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our websites;
- subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
- complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
- send feedback to us via our website;
- respond to our marketing communications;
- correspond with us by telephone, post or email; or
- report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit our website:
- basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
- statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our websites. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
Here is what type of information you can access:
Up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, email, phone, communications and personalised advertising preferences); payment settings; marketing communication settings; booking and enquiry history.
How we may use your information
We use the information that you give us:
- to manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Services;
- to give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about any changes to our Terms of our Services, to communicate any information about your booking with you to ensure that content on our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
- to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if:
- (i) you have consented to this; or
- (ii) the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or
- (iii) after opting out (and/or unsubscribing) you continue to use our services; or
- (iV) where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our contact form or the contact details in paragraph Contact below.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
- to administer our website for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our websites and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
- to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites and when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and
- to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
The reasons that we use specific cookies depends on what they can do. We use:
Essential Website Cookies
The cookies listed below can’t be switched off in our system because Clean2Shine can’t function without them. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you such as a request for services, setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but please remember that some parts of the site might not work without them.
|Google Tag Manager |
This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our website pages.
This cookie is set by WordPress for performance optimization.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. They allow us to measure and improve the performance of our website by tracking traffic sources and counting the number of user visits. They also show us which pages are used the most and which the least, and give us an insight into how visitors use and interact with our website. We won’t know if you are visiting our website, nor be able to detect and fix any problems you may experience while browsing it, if these cookies are disabled.
|Google Analytics |
Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
Advertising (Targeting) Cookies
These cookies were set on our site by our advertising partners because they may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and to make advertising messages on other sites more relevant to you. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.
Where we store and process your information
By using our services, you are authorising us to process your information anywhere we or our partners do business.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties.
However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our website and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph Contact us below.
The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights: to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of this website without ever creating an account, purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have more questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, contact our team by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then review your request and get back to you within 30 days. You can also reach out to The Information Commissioner’s Office, who will be able to advise you on how to submit a complaint.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.